TAM4 Air Handlers
The extraordinary Trane Hyperion™ air handler represents a substantial advance in air handling technology. A double-walled cabinet and our exclusive Trane Vortica™ blower ensures reliable, ultra-quiet operation.
- Refrigerator-styled insulation made without exposed fibrous material, virtually eliminates sweating, condensation and airborne particles for a safer home environment.
- Trane Vortica™ blower provides reliable, ultra-quiet operation.
- Double-walled cabinet eliminates the need for exposed insulation, preventing energy loss and reducing its carbon footprint.
The all-aluminum coil found in the M Series residential air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. These all-aluminum coils ensure families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
Trane residential air handlers come with a no-rust polymer drain pan along with galvanized cabinet features to keep things running and looking good for a long time.
Matched options made right
The introduction of the M Series residential air handlers allows more flexibility for addressing special applications for all of your heating and cooling needs. Additionally, The TAM4 residential air handler has a variable speed motor, and Comfort-R technology, offering efficient home comfort at a price that is easy on the wallet.
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Hyperion™ includes:
- Uniquely designed cabinet
- Fully enclosed insulation
- All-aluminum coil
- Vortica™ blower motor
- Heating options for either hydronic or electric heat
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- “No leak” drain pan made from rust-resistant composites and built with a gradual slope
HYPERION™ TAM4 AIR HANDLER MODELS
|model||nom cap||height (in.)||width (in.)||depth (in.)|