The XL16c packaged heating and cooling system combines a high-efficiency air conditioner with a variable-speed gas furnace, maximizing your comfort from summer to winter and back. And it’s all contained in one sleek cabinet.
Make a selection
The Trane XL16c packaged HVAC systems offer up to 16.60 SEER and 81% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from a packaged heating and cooling system.
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged HVAC system includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advanced airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- Durable Weather-Beater™ top
- Two-stage gas heat
XL16c packaged gas electric models
|MODEL||NOMINAL TONS||SEER||SOUND RATING(DB)||HEIGHT (IN.)||WIDTH (IN.)||DEPTH (IN.)|