The XL16c is a high-efficiency, all-electric heat pump, maximizing your comfort whatever the season, year after year. The packaged heating and air conditioning system is all contained in one sleek cabinet for optimal use in any home.
The Trane XL16c packaged heat pump units offer up to 16.00 SEER and 8.50 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from packaged heating and air conditioning systems.
The ultra-quiet operation of this all-electric heat pump delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™. The first whole home air cleaning system to earn the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program mark by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
XL16C PACKAGED HEAT PUMP UNITS
|model||nominal tons||seer||hspf||sound rating(db)||height (in.)||width (in.)||depth (in.)|
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged heat pump units include:
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- Durable Weather-Beater™ top
- Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ whole home air cleaner